- Lost Abbey Saison by Red Barn (CA) 6.7% ABV $8 (12oz)
Spicy, fruity nose. Sweet malt, peppery spice notes followed by a perfect tart freshness.
- “Beach House” Amber Ale by Strand Brewing (CA) 5.10% ABV $7 (12oz)
Simple and clean, medium bodied ale. It has subtle earthy notes in its malt character which are balanced by a light hop profile.
- Big Bear Black Stout by Bear Republic Brewing Co. (Sonoma, CA) 8.1% ABV $8 (12oz)
Big Bear is a big, black, stout you can really sink your teeth into. The bold, roasty, caramel malt flavor is balanced by Centennial and Cascade hops.
- Gunpowder Cream by Ruben’s Brewing (El Segundo, CA) 5.2% ABV $7 (12oz)
Hybrid (Cream ale/ West coast pale) Not so sweet twist on the cream ale brings crazy dry hops. Obscure and delicious!
5. ‘Tiki’ IPA by King Harbor (Redondo, CA) 7.5% ABV $7 (12oz)
A balanced Citra/Mosaic beer with exceptional hop character. Bitterness and a well-rounded maltiness together in harmony allowing hop flavor and aroma to shine bright. A smooth finish resulting in an extraordinary beer experience.
6. Figueroa Mt Pilsner (Czech style) by Figueroa Mt Brewing (CA) 5.7% ABV $7 (12oz)
Delicate balance of malt sweetness and hop bitterness, and the procedural perfection exacted in creating it. Medium-bodied and malt-forward, the flavor of this beer is reminiscent of honeysuckle and fields of grain with a soft background of hop aroma.