- Lost Abbey Saison by Red Barn (CA) 6.7% ABV $8 (12oz)
Spicy, fruity nose. Sweet malt, peppery spice notes followed by a perfect tart freshness.
- “Beach House” Amber Ale by Strand Brewing (CA) 5.10% ABV $7 (12oz)
Simple and clean, medium bodied ale. It has subtle earthy notes in its malt character which are balanced by a light hop profile.
- Big Bear Black Stout by Bear Republic Brewing Co. (Sonoma, CA) 8.1% ABV $8 (12oz)
Big Bear is a big, black, stout you can really sink your teeth into. The bold, roasty, caramel malt flavor is balanced by Centennial and Cascade hops.
- Gunpowder Cream by Ruben’s Brewing (El Segundo, CA) 5.2% ABV $7 (12oz)
Hybrid (Cream ale/ West coast pale) Not so sweet twist on the cream ale brings crazy dry hops. Obscure and delicious!
- “Alesmith” IPA by Ale House Brewery (San Diego, CA) 7.25% ABV $7 (12oz)
Bursting with floral and citrus notes and hint of pine. Bright aromas of grapefruit, orange oil, lemon zest and pine. Mellow flavor and very smooth
- “Pick Six” Pilsner by Pizza Port Brewing Co. (CA) 5.2% ABV $7 (12oz)
Pilsner malt and American 2-row with Czech Saaz and Hallertau Blanc hops. Lightly sweet flavor with grainy, bready notes and grassy hops. Finishes with a light, lingering bitterness.