- Puck Petite Saison by North Coast Brewery (CA) 4% ABV $7 (12oz)
Puck is sharp and spritzy with a delicious flowery, spicy dry-hop aroma—the perfect accompaniment to any celebration, big or small.
- Scholb Oso Orange Ale (Torrance, CA) 6.1% ABV $7 (12oz)
The zest from over 150 oranges creates this refreshing ale perfect for spring. Crisp taste rounded out with a light malty flavor from the Pilsner, Wheat, and Munich malts.
- Big Bear Black Stout by Bear Republic Brewing Co. (Sonoma, CA) 8.1% ABV $8 (8oz)
Big Bear is a big, black, stout you can really sink your teeth into. The bold, roasty, caramel malt flavor is balanced by Centennial and Cascade hops.
- Mayberry IPA by El Segundo Brewing (El Segundo, CA) 7.10% ABV $7 (12oz)
The malts are neutral and allow the bright, tropical fruit flavors to take over; very juicy, with floral citrus bitterness, through the middle; finishes dry with a nice hop flavor in the aftertaste.
- Zen Amber Lager by Sudwerk brewing (CA) 5.7% ABV $7 (12oz)A malty, German-style amber lager with a toasty and bready flavor, restrained bitterness with a dry finish.
- Lagertha Mosaic Pilsner (Czech style) by Enegren Brewing (CA) 5.0% ABV $7 (12oz)
A hoppy twist on a classic style! This beer is crisp, light and complex with hop forward citrus and fruity flavors with hints of honey and biscuit.