- Red Barn Saison by Lost Abbey (San Marcos, CA) 6.7% ABV $7 (12 oz)
Lightly spiced with Organic Ginger, Orange Peels, Black Pepper and Grains of Paradise, this brew promises to quench your thirst on the hottest Southern California days or wherever your travels may take you.
- Beach Amber Ale by Strand Brewing (CA) 5.10% ABV $7 (12 oz)
Slightly hoppier amber. Hoppy but not bitter – well within the style guidelines. Floral nose. Full malt characteristics. Nutty.
- Black House Coffee Stout by Modern Times (San Diego, CA) 5.8% ABV $7 (12 oz)
A well balanced oatmeal stout w/ rich notes of dry roasted coffee, vanilla bean, dark chocolate, & roasted malts. Complex & aromatic w/ a creamy, full mouthfeel & chocolate-covered espresso bean finish.
- Citra Extra Pale Ale by Knee Deep Brewery (Auburn, CA) 7.0% ABV $7 (12 oz)
Single hop, west coast style American pale ale w/ intense hop flavor & aromas. A citrus bomb that has grapefruit & passion fruit aromas with citrus lime flavor.
- Plunder IPA by Mission Brewery (San Diego, CA) 7.0% ABV $7 (12 oz)
Hopped w/ nine treasured varieties, this American IPA has a refreshing bite & aromas of citrus & pine. With a lighter body & bright hop profile, it leaves no questions that it is a treasure worth seizing!
- Telegraph Pilsner by Telegraph Brewing Co. (Santa Barbara, CA) 5.0% ABV $7 (12 oz)
A gold-colored, light-bodied German-style beer with crisp, floral hop aromas.